Wednesday, February 27, 2013

47.5 Girls S02E07

Video Games

Hanna goes to a somewhere town to visit Jessa estranged dad who lives with her stepmom and stepbrother/ or was he a half brother. Rossanna Arquette and a familiar face guest. He turns out to be a guy from dark Knight Rises and the uncle from Animal Kingdom. His name is Ben mendelsohn apparently and I really thought he was John Hawkes. Was this a sexcapade? Nope said Jessa but Hanna did have sex with the 19 year old step/ half brother who was like geeky cute/ hot. I thought for a while there was this a Sex and the City episode? I had enough of the SATC stand point and the shows it created post SATC. So in the end it had a weird conversation with Hanna calling her mom. I hate her mom. Much more I hate Hanna. And Jessa somehow awolls and leaves Hanna to go back to the city alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment